Deathbridge Warhammer

Deathbridge Warhammer

Friday, April 16, 2010

Howdy all!

Howdy everyone! I'm Crechum, one of the contributors to this blog, and member of Deathbridge Warhammer. I've been playing 40k for about 18 months, so I'm still kinda new to the game. My primary army is Dark Angels, but I've just started Flesh Tearers. So for next while my posts will be about my adventures with the new Blood Angels codex, and my fail painting.


Without further ado here are some of my newly painted units. Excuse my crappy pictures, I'm still getting the hang of taking photos of miniatures.



Sanguinary Priest

Assault Marine

Assault Squad

1 comment:

Green Feevah! said...

Great start to the army! Might I recommend either a light grey cityfight or a yellow-ish desert basing to make the models pop?